Finnish block houseHoliday home 'Anika'
Wilfried Rabe, Heimbachstraße 18, 34549 Edertal-Kleinern
double bed 1,80 x 2,00 m
2 single beds each 90 x 1,90 m
The block house is in the countryside with a fantastic view over the village.
You can spend cozy hours at the fireplace in the living room but of course, there is also central heating.
You can reach the entrance on the west side of the holiday home via the large terrace, which is equipped with a beach chair and various seating. A parking space is provided in front of the house near the playground.
- central heating and fireplace
- bed linen, towels, soap
- tiled floors, vinyl flooring in the bedroom
- check-in contactless
- use of the washing maschine and laundry dryer in an adjacent building possible (with extra charge)
- leathern furniture
- entrance to the holiday house via terrace
- fireplace and central heating
- WiFi and Smart-TV
- nice view
- kitchen with dining area
- electric kitchen stove with four ceramic hobs and baking oven
- fridge with freezer
- coffee machine (Senseo)
- electric kettle
- pots, pans
- dishes and cutlery
- oil, salt, pepper
- barbecue grill
- deck chairs, beach chair